- How can I contact Dollar General's transfer agent?
- EQ Shareowner Services acts as the Transfer agent for shares of Dollar General stock.
EQ Shareowner Services
PO Box 64854
St. Paul, MN 55164-0854
Inquiries regarding stock transfers, lost certificates or address changes should be directed to the transfer agent at the address or web site noted above or by calling (866) 927-3314.
- I owned shares in Dollar General prior to July 6, 2007. Can I still redeem these for cash?
- On July 6, 2007, all shares of Dollar General stock were acquired by private equity investors for $22.00 per share. If you still have not surrendered your stock certificates representing stock outstanding immediately prior to the merger or have not been paid for shares owned through the Dollar General Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan, please direct your questions as soon as possible to the paying agent, Registrar & Transfer Company, at (800) 368-5948. If you held shares in a broker account, please contact your broker.
- Do you franchise your stores?
- No, all Dollar General stores are company operated.